Tuesday, October 19

blog update

Changed up the sidebar over there just a bit. Removed the googling thing because I was bored of it (nothing good lately anyway besides a hundred or so Mellisa Williamson hits), jumped the electoral count up to the top to make it more visible, AND, ahem, added google ads so that people can click them to support this site (hey, it costs you NOTHING and gets me a cent or two or whatever...which adds up). Supposedly they morph themselves to whatever the content is so they may be relevent anyway. So please click one or whatever whenever you visit you regular people you (you know who you are) and you'd help me out a bit. Thanks.

I hate posts like this because they remind me of the meetings of just about any "organized" group I've ever been a part of where all that's talked about is the damn bylaws and past minutes and crap. But sometimes it needs to be brought up I guess, just so things don't suddenly change and confuse people and so I have some idea when I changed things (if it's ever relevent). Oh well.

And, of course, there's the pure and simple whoring of myself for ad revenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home