Sunday, November 28

drama on live journal

Rachelle Waterman had a Live Journal...her last post read: "Just to let everyone know, my mother was murdered"

Who murdered Rachelle's mom you might ask? Well, two ex-boyfriends of her...at her request. That was on Sunday, November 14th. Notice her entry of that day...the day her mother died and she knew she had died. She starts off "Well back from anchorage and it was an okay trip. I got kinda sick but oh well". Just nonchalant. Disgusting.

Looking back through older posts, there are haunting signals of her problems. In her February 24th post she wrote "I don't know weather to kill somebody, myself, or just curl up into a fetal position under my covers and lay there for a couple of days. Either way....I'm not good....." A wrong choice of words on her part to say the least.

I don't know. As the blogosphere becomes more and more inhabited, I can't help but feel that these sorts of stories might become more common...the troubled teenager about to shoot up his school, publishing his issues in his blog; an angry housewife fed-up with her husband's cheating ways announcing to the world that she has killed him. It becomes a sort of wire for all the sick personal press releases of the world.

As for Rachelle...she's not getting away with murder at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home