Thursday, November 18

from the mouths of babes

Well, maybe not "babes" as I read this in one of the exams I'm scoring for work and it's a junior, so 16 or 17 year old which isn't exactly a "babe"...unless it was a girl in which case maybe it was, but still not in the sense of the way I meant it...

Anyway, a kid wrote: "If you don't date now you won't have any idea what to do when you get older and you'll screw it up with someone special".

Why in the hell was I not so wise when I was so young? Without making excuses for myself, it's true. So very, very true.

So if any high school kids out there read this blog or just stumble across it for whatever reason, remember that. I was too uptight and serious in high school, but there's no need to be...and fooling around and screwing up and even getting in trouble when you're in school is a much better alternative to being old and not having any experience to learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home