Sunday, November 28

now that i'm done feeling sorry for myself...

I got paid a lot of money last week, so I did my Christmas shopping (as I've mentioned) and paid my bills through the middle of next month. I also bought some new clothes. "Some" is an understatement...I've doubled my wardrobe or will once I get some t-shirts sent here from T-shirtHell (I got this shirt as well another secret one for wearing to bars and parties and such). I'm almost surprised by my choice of clothes this time around. They are (aside from the t-shirt hell t-shirts) mostly dark and very plain...nothing colorful, nothing fancy. Just button up shirts and long-sleeve pull over type things...all solid-color. A change of pace from my usual stuff. I think I look more grown-up in them, or at least a little less slobbish...though that isn't saying too much. Most importantly, I bought all the clothes for pretty cheap at good ol' Meijer (which is a step up from my usual outfitter - Goodwill).

This is, of course, all superfluous nonsense for me to speak about except it applies to my more general attempts as of late to better myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home