Thursday, December 23

it's all the rage

I only post this two days before Christmas because I think it's crazy that it's been in the news twice in one day -- suicide by chainsaw. First there's Paul E. Smidt Jr., who, in being served a federal arrest warrant, found it better to lean into a running chainsaw. Then there's John Lloyd Jones, a terminally ill cancer patient who took his life the same way. I mean, first off, I don't really understand suicide to begin with (well, I suppose I can understand the terminally ill and constantly in pain wanting to), but to put a chainsaw in your neck? That's messed up.

Speaking of suicide, has anyone seen the police station suicide footage? I don't know how a guy gets taken in for questioning having just shot an officer and not finding the gun hidden in the perp's waistband, but the San Bernadino police did (Bravo, guys!)...and then used it. The footage is pretty surreal really, I wathced it at Mucho Sucko and thought it was fake...only to read about it having happened last year through google.

Anyway, after all this, have yourself a Merry little Christmas...ho ho ho. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home