Friday, December 17

update on Juliana

I am seeing the name of Juliana Wetmore, the girl born with Treacher Collins Syndrome (read more about her here), coming up a lot in my search engine traffic. The information for donations has changed. Donations can be made mailed or wired to account number 2102465, wire routing number 263079276:

Vystar Credit Union
PO Box 45085
Jacksonville, FL 32232

Thank you and God Bless.


It seems that Juliana Wetmore's story is reaching around the world. A school in her area was able to raise $3507 to help. This is awesome.

I'm done collecting donations now as I haven't received any to pass along. However, I will keep the flag that I've been running on top of my entire blog on the top of this post so people can still send their own donations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, well what can i say? i just needed to make a comment and as i do i have my two year old on my lap . juliana touched my heart . watching her develop and have characteristics like my two year old has really brimgs it home that she is a beutiful little girl ,i am so taken for the courage and love and stregnth that her mother and father and all her family have . i just want to send my love out to juliana and her family and wish her all of the best. kelly england with daughter olivia.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 4:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home