Friday, January 21

the best you can is not good enough

I've tried to post a couple of times this week, but either blogger or the library's computers have been FUBAR and being cyberasswipes that won't let me...so this is probably a post in vain eh? Oh well.

There hasn't been much to write anyway I guess. Dick and Dubya are back for another four years of trashing the place and forcing poor Th. Jefferson to maintain his record-setting rpm. I've moved and been enjoying the hell out of NetFlix, having rented five movies this week (I HIGHLY recommend the documentary Outfoxed about the Fox News Channel's assualt on journalistic integrity -- as well as Mean Girls which was very well written by the ever so hot Tina Fey and acted by the even hotter Lindsay Lohan). I've also not washed my hair for almost a week now -- testing that notion that hair knows how to take care of itself better than the shampoo makers. Yeah, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home