Tuesday, January 4

the great comic book sale

I'm going through a bunch of old stuff, looking to get rid of it. Included in that stack are a bunch of old comic books that my mom had found and bought before she died. Anyway, I don't know what to do with them and I don't really want them, so I want to sell them. I read that selling comics on eBay SUCKS so I'll just use this here blog and the power of google to have people find them if they're interested. Regular readers, sorry for the intrusion to regular broadcasting here, but I's gots to do what I's gots to do.

So, I am just going to list the title of the comic, along with the issue, volume, and a judgement call on my part to it's condition (I'm by know means knowledgable about condition grades for comics, but I'm going to go by this guy's criteria). I'm not going to include a price on this page, but will give you one if you write. If any catch your eyes, please e-mail me and I will send you photos/scans and any information that you may want or need. Haggling is, of course, acceptable given my ignorance here -- but I got a good nose for when I'm being screwed so don't think you'll get away with dishonest haggling. That said, here we go:

Classics Illustrated
The Illustrated Story of the FBI #6 VG
The Red Badge of Courage #98, vol. 1 VF

DC Comics
Superman #12 (1987) NM
The New Adventures of Superboy #2, vol. 1 NM
The New Adventures of Superboy #3, vol. 1 NM
War of the Gods #1 (1991) NM+
Wrath of the Spectre! #1 (of four issue series) VF

Harvey Comics
Baby Huey #30, vol. 1 VG+
Felix The Cat, #104, vol. 1 F
Friendly Ghost Casper #12, vol. 1 VG
Friendly Ghost Casper #14, vol. 1 VG
Friendly Ghost Casper #26, vol. 1 VF
Friendly Ghost Casper #50, vol. 1 VF
Sad Sack #110, vol. 1 F+
Sad Sack #129, vol. 1 F
Sad Sack #134, vol. 1 F
Sad Sack and the Sarge #21, vol. 1 VG+

Marvel Comics
To be added once I get some more sleep.

STAR Comics
Planet Terry #1, vol. 1 NM
Starberry Shortcake #1, vol. 1 NM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home