Saturday, January 15

i hate moving

I am moving this weekend. Finally. I had wanted to move out in october, but I didn't have the money...and when I finally thought I had it, the apartment that I found took two weeks to get ready. Oh well, it's almost ready, and I'm moving my stuff there tomorrow. I may be moving myself there too...it depends on the level of stink of new paint and stuff.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, I won't have internet access there (and my computer only works half the time)...so I will be relying on the library and the school computer lab for all my internet time -- which means irregular posting.

Of course, until the end of February I won't have a job and so may very well end up at the library almost daily...but it's not as given as my access now. In March, I will be getting a computer as soon as I get the other three-quarters of my student loan...so you may not even notice a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home