Monday, January 3

movie season

Well, I think I have an apartment lined up. "Think" being the operative word there. The guy called yesterday and said that a couple people had applied over the weekend and that he had a couple questions for me...I answered them, and he seemed pleased...then said that he'd call me when the place was ready. So probably...I guess.

I also start classes today. Tonight, actually. Two classes -- an intergovernmental relations course and a political envirnoment of public adminstration course -- and that's all, for the next month and a half til work starts up again. So I'm also broke.

But then I was working on some links on another site and found out that Blockbuster dropped their price down to $15 a month for unlimited rentals. Given that I can watch 4 or 5 a week when I'm bored, that's like a buck a movie. That's sweet. I guess I'll be a shut in once I move in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home