Thursday, February 10

grand connections

If you're in my area, check out the GRWiFi project site - aimed at finding the free WiFi sites in Grand Rapids, MI. I will more than likely have a laptop a month from now, and will be using the network extensively in my efforts to avoid paying for internet access (since I don't have a landline and cable is just too damned expensive)...and drinking lots of tea.

Excitedly, I may not have to travel far to get online though. Mayor Heartwell is really pushing for a full network for the city, bringing it up in this article from November, as well as his State of the City address last month. Given that I live a block from downtown now, I figure my hood'll be one of the first to get in on the plan. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home