Tuesday, March 15

death to a dream

I need a vacation something fierce, but I don't think it's going to happen. What I thought might be a week or two off of work and school is looking more and more like a long weekend...not long enough to go someplace...getting the hell out of Dodge is pushed off until August (I haven't spent a night outside my county in FIVE YEARS now...talk about cabin fever). *sigh*

On the upside, what I would've spent on the plane and bed and food can be thrown at some debt...maybe opening up a little credit on a card that I finally have available credit on for the first time in well over a year. ugh.

Responsibility sucks sometimes.

Then again, I just saw a news report about an old high school in town being rennovated into condos. They're putting up a gob of tax incentives to buyers (no state or local income taxes, lowered property taxes) and a 4.5% mortgage, bringing the monthly payments of a $100,000 condo down to a little over $500 a month -- less than I pay now for rent. If they can look past my credit problems and give me a chance, I'm seriously thinking of buying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home