Wednesday, March 2

holy crap

So it's been over a week since I've posted, a matter of life getting in the way more than anything else...

I started working the test scoring gig last Tuesday. Add into that having school on Monday and Thursday nights, and having three to five hours of reading and writing (and last week having a take home midterm to write on top of that) for each class, the bus ride to and from both work and school sucking up 45 minutes of my time a pop, my using my limited internet time to search for a computer to get with my loan dispursement (tomorrow hopefully), and the library's closing at 9pm, and I just don't have time to sit here and write. Toss in a little private-life crisis where things bottled up too long needed to come out (and finally did yesterday, thank God) for icing on the cake and you have the last week or two of my life. Sorry all.

Life should be settling down a bit soon, especially once I can get my computer...which will allow me to work on my own time rather than the computer lab's time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home