Friday, March 4

the old in-out in-out

Well, I'm at the library again, using their interet access, but this time on my own damn computer. Yesterday morning my student loan money was deposited so last night, rather than attend the scond half of my class, I went out and bought a new notebook. Cheap as I am, I'm not getting internet access at home (maybe if cable has a deal I will eventually), so I have to rely on the air in here for my internet. It's not bad...my keyboard, my screen, my computer -- with no time limits and barely any slower (WiFi being slower than DSL or cable or however te library's computers are hooked up). So now, my friends, I should be able to post more regularly again...even if that means writing when I want and predating when I get some coverage.

Then again, fooling around last night I found that a few of my neighbors have WiFi set up...if I can manage to find a way to boost the signal, I may be able to use theirs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home