Sunday, May 1

cheap beer and whiskey sour

I did soe hardcore drinking last night...it's become a couple night a week thing in the last month or two, but that's okay. It isn't interfering with my life (much -- last Sunday night aside), and its helping me out in that way that only excessive drinking can sometimes do...

Talking with a girl that I've worked with for FOUR YEARS and only really met six days ago, I found out that she was also a philosophy major at the school I was a philosophy major at -- coming in about the time that I was getting out. I thought that was pretty cool...one of those small world sorts of things. What's odd is that at work I've always thought her a bit stand-offish...not necessarily in any rude sort of way, but a shy one. We've talked this week though, she's a pretty cool girl.

Getting home a little before two, I got to thinking that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't be so bad crushing on her a bit (I still want to avoid anything more than crushes for the moment -- about half of what that dice post was all about)...then I realized that she would be concurrent crush number three (maybe four) -- and that didn't bother me nor does it bother me in my current, more sober, state. I've never been able to think more than one girl was kinda cool or whatever at once, now is the first time and its several...and I'm very comfortable with it. I don't know if that's good or bad; mature or immature...And I don't care.

Oh well, enough sounding like a 17-year-old girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home