Wednesday, May 18

i quit

I wrote this on my myspace blog, but given that I've never posted to it before, I figure no one will see it...anyway, I quit smoking yesterday. Which meas a couple of things. First, that I'm irritable as hell right now. So if you know me in real life and I snap at you...deal with it. Just for the first couple days. Second, it means that (again, if you know me irl) I will probably beg you for a smoke if I see you in the next couple days. Don't give me one, no matter how much I beg. Perhaps in a few weeks I'll be able to be social smoker at the bar -- but that can only ever be one or two, and it can only be bumming (or doing the quarter thing -- I'm not even going to try to buy a pack). Anyway, don't give me one.

But I'm telling ya, right now I think I want to die...or put just about anything in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home