Tuesday, May 10

too bad my celibate days are not over

Just got back from the bar...am drunk...have to go to work in five and one half hours.

Beautiful girl at the bar tonight, we exchanged smiles. She warded off a preppy-asshole advancer, her friend watching her back for her. Another minute or two of seeing their discomfort and his blood would've been shed...all over his green polo shirt andin his little-boy hair-do...my hatred of sleazebags unleashed on his punk ass. I curse myself for being in this place where the mere idea of getting into a relationship makes me want to throw up...and holding to the idea where casual things are not my thing.

You know, it's sad...I know so many nice girls that I'd like to ask out but I just can't. Not now. It upsets me that by the time I'm ready to care, they'll probably all be gone...but then, maybe not.

bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home