Tuesday, May 3

wookin pa nub...

Authorities said Wilbanks purchased a bus ticket out of town a week in advance using an assumed name and cut her hair in an apparent effort to disguise her appearance. She subsequently invented a bogus tale of being abducted by a Hispanic man and a white woman.

Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said Wilbanks' disappearing act was not "just a spur-of-the-moment thing."
But none of this appears to have made any impact her fiancé, John Mason. (CBS News)


John Mason is desperate for some lovin' or something. I mean, I'm all about romantic gestures and forgiveness all wrapped up in a nice little package, but when your fiance's feet are so damn frozen that she stirs up national attention in her attempts to flee her wedding (that not even taking into account the above-mentioned premeditation), I think it's a good sign that you can do a little better...at least you can't do worse.

Man, I can't believe I'm so hard-pressed to write about something, anything, that I wrote about this shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home