Sunday, June 26

me and my big mouth

The other night I was at the bar, completely drunk, and this girl came up to our table to say something to my brother or one his friends or something and she mentioned how her life sucks...that her roommate is largely at the center of the issue. The generic rant about roommates starts moving up my throat and about to come out when I realize that the only roommate I've ever had is sitting next to me. Luckily, I stopped after giving a familiar "ahhhhhh..." but my God man, why do I not know when to shut up?

I'm a smart guy, I really am, but I am stupid when it comes to this shit. Hell, one could say that I'm bloody brilliant as hell at saying the exactly wrong thing at exactly the wrong time. What gives? Fuck.

Anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home