Thursday, June 23

never been happier to be so wrong...

I made a bad call about someone I care about, someone that I really thought the world of. I fell victim to a wicked combination of hearsay and speculation, allowing myself to be swayed against my better judgement about a good soul that I had never thought a horrible thought about before. I allowed myself to doubt my intuition, to question my instincts and let my hopelessness beat up on my heart and it hurt...a lot...and for nothing.

A phonecall, an angry phonecall, and expressed hurt feelings -- making me feel like the hugest bag of shit -- and it leaves me with confused emotions. Angry that I felt so mad, pissed off that I doubted my heart, and at the same time relieved that I was so. fucking. wrong.

I need to sleep on this.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home