Sunday, July 24

things i do when i'm bored

My friends were all out of town this weekend. Just a timing thing I guess. Friday I did go to a benefit show for the Grand Raggity Roller Girls, the new roller derby team in GR (and got my picture taken with my favorite roller girl -- in which I look exceptionally fat due to my leaning into her with loose clothing). In any case, I went up to my dad's (which I guess means that I was out of town too) and watched movies, played on the internet, and the like. I also put up a couple personal ads -- mostly to fill out those damn personality tests that I love taking so much (I'm weary of internet personals having gotten a stalker on one a few years ago).

Anyway, I took the test at Yahoo! Personals and they pegged me like crazy -- often too polite and shy at the expense of being forward and assertive, my preference for intimacy over passion, and of course my annoying pickiness and taking things way too seriously. They call me an "individualist" personality type and having a "sensible" love style. Whatever...I'm just in awe of how these stupid tests are so able to peg me with so few questions (like the Myers-Briggs test which I bring up often and which has consistently labled me an INTP for fricken ever). The bad part about it all...I'm rare, and as such scare people away by my not being normal -- except knowing that helps me compensate a bit. Oh well.

In any case, yeah, I got myself bored. Check out the tests if you want, maybe sign up for Yahoo and see if we're compatible (I would find it extremely interesting if one of those sites matched me up with someone I already know)...whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home