Tuesday, August 16

dog days

I slept in until 2 o'clock today, after having closed down the bar and ingesting two pitchers of Strongbow Cider (damn that stuff is good!). I am not currently working or in class so I may as well...this sucks, you know? That may sound sarcastic, but it's really hard to fill up the days when there's absolutely nothing to do. I should go look for a job -- any job, just to fill the time -- but I'm too damn lethargic for that.

Anyway, one thing I have done (and regular readers might notice), is that I am removing the ads from this main page (except that one to the right, right there -->). I'm sick of whoring it up so badly. Instead, I am moving the majority of ads to the individual item pages that search engines seem to send folks to. This way I can hopefully still get enough money coming in to pay for this site without forcing my regulars to put up with those gaudy ads. If you wanna sign up for Netflix, Blockbuster, or Intelliflix however, PLEASE do so through one of my links (just click the time on a post and it will take you to an item page) -- it can be worth as much as $20 to me for doing what you were going to do anyways.

All that said, I'm sort of intrigued by Google's new search thing (that bar that should now be under the comments). I'm going to leave that up a couple days and see if it's in anyway helpful (the links should change as topics of posts change, and maybe be interesting). I'll take it away if they're more annoying than helpful.

Oh well, back to the nose-picking and masturbation marathon that is my life... ehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home