Wednesday, August 10

there goes my bandwidth

So yesterday this site had 119 hits. That's a full 10 more than my previous busiest day -- when some rag ran a made up story about a virgin selling her virginity on ebay to pay for school. This time, however, it was my pleasure to have so many visitors as they were almost all seaching for info on Juliana Wetmore, the girl born without a face that I blogged a couple times back in Decemeber.

Anyway, I figure it's a good time to bring her up again as obviously some news outlet (not the hometown tv station that told her story originally) ran a story about her and people are interested (by the way -- if any of you searchers could tell me where you're coming from, that'd be awesome). Frankly, I don't know much other than what is said at the link above and the other stories linked from it (I guess she ran into some health problems a month or so ago, but she's fine now) so you're better off looking there, but I will repost the donation information again, just so it's out there:
Donations can be made at ANY Vystar Credit Union to Juliana Wetmore at member number 2102465.

Donations can be accepted by mail or by wire transfer.

The mailing address is:
Vystar Credit Union
PO Box 45085
Jacksonville, FL 32232

The wire routing number is:
263079276


Thanks all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home