Monday, August 15

yet another shout out for juliana

It turns out my visitation rates of the last week is the result of a special about Juliana Wetmore on the Discovery Channel and viewers going to the net looking for more info. Well, as I have mentioned before, there are definitely ways to help. Financially, you can donate (sorry for the copy of the information a few posts down):
Donations can be made at ANY Vystar Credit Union to Juliana Wetmore at member number 2102465.

Donations can be accepted by mail or by wire transfer.

The mailing address is:
Vystar Credit Union
PO Box 45085
Jacksonville, FL 32232

The wire routing number is:
263079276
I was also contacted by a member of Juliana's family, thanking me for spreading the word. It turns out that she does have a website that offers the chance to read updates on her progress as well as donate. That website can be found at CaringBridge.org.

As much as this story has touched me (and I hope some of my regular readers too), I can't really keep up on these updates. If you are interested, make sure you bookmark the site, I know I will (and I'l also link when I get some better WiFi access).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home