Wednesday, November 9

for those with blogs

Google is really pushing their adsense service (those silly ads at the top and bottom of this screen and to the left on a single post). If you have a blog, it's sort of a win-win for you to sign up (and I recommend that you do). You can put the ads where you want (hence my updates lately -- I'm trying to put them mostly where googlers get them and they're relatively unabstrusive to regular readers) and you get paid almost everytime someone clicks on them. Design them right and you can make some cash (perhaps to pay the hosting bill) for nothing.

If you're interested, I've linked to the program on the left hand side -- underneath the archives on the main page and at the top of the column on the posting page. Sign up, it's free and maybe you can make some money.

Oh, and I also added a link to the Firefox download to the left there (under the red cross link). If you don't have it, GET IT. It's a good thing (as a couple readers attested to a few posts previously). It's more secure, it's faster, and it's friendlier (as far as I'm concerned). Trust me, you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home