Tuesday, November 22

juliana wetmore, a year later

I first heard of little Juliana's story a year ago and wrote a couple of entries about her (and have updated this one a couple of times), asking for others to consider donating some money to a fund that the family had set up. Well, from everything I've read, it seems that she's doing very well -- aside from an eye problem earlier this month that sounds to be getting better.

I don't have the time or connections to keep up on all the latest news -- at least not to any extent that my google traffic shows appetite for -- but I do have a couple of links that are updated very regularly with Juliana's condition. You may want to check them out:

  • Caring Bridge is updated rather regularly by the Wetmore family itself
  • and...
  • Juliana Wetmore Weekly -- a site run by one of Juliana's nurses

  • Offline, the family can be contacted at P.O. Box 65852 Orange Park, FL 32065

  • Also, this article links to all other articles reporter by First Coast News.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Juliana is a very brave little girl, with those surgeries, she shows how strong and tough she is by getting through them, without trouble. I wish I had money to give them. I can only give them my warm wishes at this time.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home