Saturday, December 17

a tyrrant in the making (part 2)

This morning, in his weekly radio address, Herr Bush "lashed out" at those that reported his authorization for NSA spying on Americans, arguing that it is essential for protecting national security (albeit detroying all that needs to be secured).

My favorite bit, however, is this:
The American people expect me to do everything in my power, under our laws and Constitution, to protect them and their civil liberties and that is exactly what I will continue to do as long as I am President of the US
I do agree whole-heartedly with the president here. I do expect the president to do everything under the office's power and within the law to protect my civil liberties...which is exactly why I think the President is a fuckface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home