Friday, January 6

don't get excited...

..this isn't a real post, just one to let my regular readers know that I am not dead or anything. I just don't really feel like posting -- there's a lot going on in the world that I could be talking about, but nah...whatever.

Part of it is that I'm sort of down that I had to put my cat down on Tuesday. He had a tumor under his tongue that the vet said was more than likely cancer and untreatable and since he wasn't really able to drink much...I had to make the decision to euthanize before he started to slip. It was especially hard and draining because he was, at the time, behaving almost normally -- it killed me playing with him on Monday night knowing that it was going to be the last time. Fuck.

In any case, I probably won't write much this weekend either, so don't count on much. Maybe next week I'll be back in the mood. Who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

i am sorry to hear about your cat...i hope you feel better soon...but i do understand somewhat...the sadness you are feeling...i've been in that situation before, myself.

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger kyle said...

Yeah, I'm doing a lot better right now, but I still don't feel like posting -- I'm sort of all-around bored at the moment (so it isn't all just the cat).

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home