Thursday, January 19

oh, sama

So Osama came out of hiding to say something today (hey, kinda like me!) and it was basically something like: Hey America, I know the public doesn't want the wars to continue and that you're only still there because of your warlord president and his gang.* I'm planning an attack, but let's have a truce.

Does anyone else find these words suspicious 12 days before the State of the Union Address...as if there was a plan to attack the president himself (from the claims to not blame most Americans but "the warlord"*) during the speech and then blame him for not taking up the truce that was offered as the ultimate "I told you so".

Maybe I'm just paranoid...Osama doesn't not carry out threats.

*Osama's words according to Al Jazeera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home