Tuesday, March 21

an excuse

I know that I've been a very bad blogger for the past couple months and for most of that time I haven't had much of an excuse for it...just blogger fatigue I guess. In any case, I just have to offer up a real excuse (and gush a bit). You regular readers will hopefully be excited for me: I found someone.

No details right now, I don't want to jinx this. We've been spending a lot of time together though and I think we're both amazed at how comfortable we are, how instantly we've connected, how much snogging two people can tolerate night after night after night...

2 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

Yay!...I'm very happy for you...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, just checked up on your blog, hadn't done soe in a while and came across this entry. Good for you!

- A former soapboxer

Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home