Thursday, September 6

an update

So, I haven't written in awhile.

This is largely because I just don't have much to say anymore, at least nothing that has any relevance to what I've written on this thing in years past..I've given up bitching about our fascist president, I've gotten over complaining about most things, I've learned to deal with my depression, and I'm no longer alone.

...Writing much of anything on here anymore would be sort of weird, it's a closed chapter of my life.

Anyway, for those that have read this through the project, an update:

In late April I proposed to my girlfriend of the previous year and a month. Three (almost four) weeks ago, we got married and flew off to Mexico on our honeymoon, getting out just days before Hurricane Dean wreaked havoc on the beach that we had been staying on. I'm taking my last class for my Master's program - I'm looking for work. The internet marketing business that I had been playing with for a few years has started to take off...I'm making enough to pay most of the bills (including rent) by doing nothing. I'm sure there's more, but it's not coming to mind.

In any case, I have to leave this coffee shop to go pick my wife up from work...feel free to email me if you're a regular reader, or look me up on facebook or myspace (or email me and I'll tell you where I am on those two websites).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!...Let the good times roll!

Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always go on and on about how wonderful your wife is. That's a great idea! Then you could get her flowers and take her out on a special date, and change the bunny's litter box and unclog the bathtub drain.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind. :)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home